Tuesday, December 23, 2008

News Flash

I know I really suck at keeping this thing updated. I have so much on my plate that unfortunately this blog usually gets pushed to the back burner, then the stove gets turned off, then the bills don't get paid, then the stove gets repossessed, then the recession happens, then all the CEOS of big corporations get fat bonuses from the bailout..... my point is: I try, but cant seem to find time to keep this thing updated. I do apologize, please bear with me. (btw that was all just a carried away atempt at humor, nothing got repossesed)

Also I would like to add, Amanda and I each got an iphone so I will be mixing pictures from the new gadget with my regular digital camera pictures. I know the quality between the two is quite a bit different, but I always have my phone on me and seldom have the digital camera. End of story.

No comments: